Tuesday 28 July 2009

Wet Wet Wet


What a day, it hasn't stopped raining all day.

We did a bit of sorting this morning, trying to make more space in our shoebox of a home.

As the day went on the rain got heavier, I got bored and went to bed. Slept for a couple of hours, was delicious. Feels good having a nap in the afternoon now and again.

When I got up it was still raining, so we decided if we didn't go for a walk now we never will. So we went out at 6pm got back at 7:30pm and boy was it wet!!!! I need to get some waterproof walking gear.


We did 5 miles in the rain and I enjoyed every step.
This is Titch and me at the end of our walk, I have never liked having my photo taken, but I am wanting to keep a record of my journey with images as well as words. So here is another one for the collection.
Healthy eating is well on track, I have realised tonight, I have had nothing to eat in between meals today. Even though part of the day I was bored.
I am very proud of me tonight:0)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

You SHOULD be proud!! Congrats to you for getting out there and getting it done...even in the rain! And also kudos to you for no snacking....you're doing fantastically and I'm glad your day was such a WIN!!! :)

F. McButter Pants said...

FIVE miles in the reain no less! My hats off to my dear. Well done!

I l.o.v.e a nap! I wish it would rain here in the desert, but alas it's 115 degees instead. YUCK..

keep up your good work.

Fat[free]Me said...

Well done on the walk - that is fantastic, especially considering the rain. Actually, I quite enjoy a good soaking in the summer, at least it isn't freezing yet!

Love the picture - you are looking so healthy!