Wednesday 29 July 2009

Guess What, it's Raining!!!































This morning we went out early, while it was dry.
We went into Chester one of my favourite cities in Britain.
I took a few photo's to share.
Chester was a Roman settlement and has been important in Cheshire's history throughout the ages. The Tudor facades are famous the world over. The cathedral is very imposing and well worth a visit. Watergate Street, with the Clock Tower is the main street in the city centre.
Healthy eating continues, we didn't eat out so I could be good. We are having a day out on Friday either to North Wales or to Chester Zoo, I will be having a meal out then....I am on my holidays after all.

2 comments:

The Crazy Woman Inside Me said...

Beautiful photos! This area looks so quaint, charming and inviting. Good for you for staying on your healthy eating program while away! That’s not always easy to do.

I’m on my way to 60 too, Sheilagh! I’m determined that this November I’ll celebrate the big day being much leaner, healthier and far more fit! :-D

--Susan

Fat[free]Me said...

Lovely pics and well done for staying on track - you go girl!