Wednesday 22 July 2009

Emotional Me and Her


I don't know what it is, but I am very emotional at the moment and I am crying for no reason at all. I had a long chat with my bestest ever friend last night, between us we tried to work out why. From the weather to hormones, to change of diet to family dynamics. Or it could be I am just missing her so much..


She live two hours away and had a very busy life, caring for a brain-injured husband, holding down a very demanding job. We usually set our dates at the beginning of the year, interspersing days out with long weekends. But due to her work load this year we have had to cancel two dates and we are both feeling it.


She confessed to have been very emotion this past month, we compared what we have been doing these passed three months. Both of us have been stressed out at work, both of us are having problems with one family member , both of us have lost a stone in weight. Both of us are trying to get more exercise but not being successful. Both of us have lost a pet, me through death, Trish through one dog leaving home to stay with her son.


We are seperate together, our lives are similar but very different. We each need the other for balance in our lives. We seem to be a catalyst in each others life.


So we are both looking forward to a weekend together in three weeks time and maybe we can sort out the tears in amongst the laughter, chatter and fun.


Trish is my soul mate in the true sense of the word, she tends my soul with her wise words. She is the other half of me.


Ralph my husband is one fabulous half and Trish the other. Their love and support means the world to me. Tears flowing as I write.


Healthy eating still on track, walking is rubbish with the weather, yes I could walk in the rain but where I go with Titch is a mud bath at the moment and I ain't got any waterproofs. Going looking for some when on holiday next week.


1 comment:

Fat[free]Me said...

Awww, she is an angel - hope your get-together in 3 weeks works out and you have a lovely time.

Look forward to hearing about it afterwards!

PS: Gawd, the RAIN at the moment - flippin heck.