Wednesday 29 July 2009

This Week's Food

I have been taking photo's of everything I am eating this week while on holiday. I was going to post the full batch at the end of the week. But reading TheMailOnline this morning . A young woman has taken photo's of everything she has eaten for a whole month. She wanted to become more aware of what she was eating and felt that taking the pictures would help. She lost weight doing so. She didn't have a lot to lose but it helped.

So I am publishing my photo's today, to say, I am not jumping on the bandwagon:)
I was already on a mission this week.
But maybe it is another tool in the weight loss battle.
I keep a food/calorie note book but now I think I will continue with the pictures after this week and see how I get on.

So below is a selection of what I have been eating this week.

1 comment:

Sean Anderson said...

The pics...they didn't make it! I bet you know that already!

I love the planning you put into everything. You're planning for success!

My best
Sean