Friday 10 July 2009

Friday Evening Again....

I am feeling much better today and I think it was the vaccine that had me feeling so low.

The weeks are passing so quickly it is quite scary.

I promised myself I would not count down the weeks to my Sixtieth but 35 weeks tonight will be the eve of my birthday!!

I had better get a move on with the weight loss it is happening too slowly for my liking. I do not wish to be struggling in the weeks before to get to target. I would prefer to get there around Christmas which is 22 weeks today:0) (Thought I might just share that little gem)

Sixty before Sixty was and is my plan, so far I have lost twelve and a half pounds. So so slow...

I have done hardly any exercise this week so that needs stepping up good style. I need a fitness trainer or a walking buddy. That is my mission for next week, to persuade someone to come walking with me every night. Watch this space.

3 comments:

Sean Anderson said...

Awesome plan! You're doing incredible, you're going to hit the goal smack dab in the gut! You got this!

Blessings

Sean

Fat[free]Me said...

I really think you need to relocate - up here! I need a walking buddy too!

Glad you are feeling a bit better - you will get there, I know you will!

Hugs x

Fat[free]Me said...

PS: Love the new header!