They say time flies when you are having fun, well this weekend went by in supersonic speed. I cannot believe it is over and Kari is on the train home. It was an absolute pleasure having this delightful woman come to stay, she is looking Fantastic and is Fabulous company.
She has given me wonderful motivation to get cracking again. I asked her for ten top tips and I am going to try to stick with them.
1. Drink more water...I knew I was failing badly with this for quite a while now.
2. Exercise doing the things I enjoy incorporating weights for metabolism.
3. Hang a pair of next size jeans on bedroom door (when I get door back that is).
4. Cut back on empty calories (sweet treats etc).
5. Stop eating meals when beginning to feel full (thats a difficult one for a child of the fifties, always taught to clear her plate, there are babies starving in Africa)
6. Always carry an emergency low calorie snack.
7. Start having 1500 calories. Check BMR after next 20lb loss.
8. Share treats, only have half of a biscuit, cake, chocolate bar (This is something my friend Ange does and Kari thinks it is a great idea too.)
9. We got side tracked talking about other things....
We had a lovely day in Liverpool yesterday, the wind and rain spoilt the plans for today. We messed about with the Wii for a while having a good laugh at the same time.
So tomorrow it is back to the gym for me, walking every morning for me, or if the weather is bad, thirty minutes on the Wii. My MoJo is working and I am eagar to get back into the excercise groove.