Monday 2 November 2009

Mojo is Rattling good Style.

Didn't get to  the gym, it was bucketing down when I got home from work and Ralph was not in the best of moods. I am more than a little worried about him at the moment. He is not behaving like "My Ralph". He had forgotten about the gym and was moody.  He is NEVER moody.  I asked what was wrong and he doesn't know, but feels out of sorts. So I felt it was more important to be with him and try to get to the bottom of why he feels this way.

He had made a big pan of vegetable soup so we had some for tea with some wholemeal bread, it was delicious.  After tea we went to ASDA for my next size jeans (18) they are hanging on the wardrobe door and whispering to me...

I also bought a nice top for Matthew's Birthday Bash that is a size 18 also so I am pretty pleased with myself. I wonder if I could make it to a 16 for Christmas?

Ralph seemed a little better when we got back, he went to do some homework for his college course and I went and did 25 minutes on the WiiFit.

Today I have:  
 Done 25 minutes exercise.
 Drank 2 litres of water.
 Eaten 1463 calories.
                        
I am happy with those numbers today.

I am inspired by Kari's visit and her frank and honest words.
She has lost her weight with:
honest hard graft.
honest real food.
honest exercising.

I have got to learn to be totally honest with myself, no more denial, no more pretence, no more poor me...

6 comments:

Brightcetera said...

It'll be very exciting to see what you do with your newfound enthusiasm, Sheilagh!

accidental carer said...

Good for you. I love the word honest; if you fool yourself you are fooling everyone. You and I have always had honesty and I thanks you for it. Go girl - you shall go to the ball in size 16!!!!! love love love xxx

Fat[free]Me said...

Oh dear, I hope Ralph is OK and not coming down with something :(

Great news about the size 18s, I am sure you can get into the 16s for Christmas - that would be great.

You have had a great honest day, lol!

Tammy said...

Hey girl!!! I hope you know you have absolutely everything it takes to complete this journey....and YES...you most certainly CAN be in a size 16 by Christmas...BELIEVE IT!!! Very proud of your day....I know tmrw will be great, too!!! Just keep putting one foot in front of the other girl!! :)

accidental carer said...

How is yer man today? xx

big_mummy said...

maybe he has SAD??? or a varient?? is he feeling tired too?