Thursday 5 November 2009

Liverpool Images



A few more images of Liverpool from the weekend.
The top three showing the old and the new view of the shoreline from the ferry.

One of the Anthony Gormly sculptures on Crosby Beach.
http://www.chesterwalls.info/gallery/anotherplace/anotherplace.html

A very emotive set at "The Beatles Story" of John Lennon's Imagine.
Those round rimmed glasses really got me and I had to fight back the tears.

Food is good 1560 calories
Exercise 30 minutes walking.

2 comments:

divad said...

Wow. I have been once to Liverpool. My sister married a guy who grew up close to Liverpool...in Warrington. I was just there 2 years ago and had "Hot pot" for the first time. I loved it, but we can't get canned steak here.

Really glad to hear that your food and exercise is going well.

accidental carer said...

On one of our weekends next year can we do the Beatles story- would you believe I have never done it? and me a cavern girl!!! BTW we must do some walking this year at Frodsham - will bring me walking shoes- will help me sleep when we are not talking!!!! or shopping!!! or crafting!!! Am going to buy some tonic today !!! love you loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxx