Thursday 26 November 2009

266 Really is Special.

Brittany @ 266 is doing something very special to celebrate gathering 100 followers and entering Onederland.

For every comment she gets on her blog between now and Monday she will donate $1 to the homeless.
For every link back to her blog she will donate a further $1.

So please go visit, help her celebrate and help the homeless too.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you lovley folk across the pond.


http://266-twosixtysix.blogspot.com/

I haven't had the chance to write my letter to my sixteen year old self, had a lot of sorting and talking to do last night.  Hopefully will complete tomorrow.

1 comment:

266 said...

Awww... Sheilagh, I think you are very special too! Thanks for posting this and for contributing to the cause!

I am giggling about one thing though... I'm not sure if you know or not, but Brittany isn't my real name. There was a mix up a while back on a blog and a couple people call me that now as a joke. I laugh every time I see it!

Have a fabulous day, Sheilagh, and thanks again!!!