Wednesday 4 November 2009

Weigh-in-Wednesday

I didn't get to blog last night, my guy was poorly.  He has gone to work this morning and I don't think he should have. He is having some really bad headaches and migraine lately I we are both worried about it.
He has been to the doctors who advised a trip to the optician. He has done that, he needs new glasses but they found nothing to cause headache. I am wondering if it is a postural problem, he tends to have shoulder and neck stiffness and I think a trip to an Osteopath or Chiropractor is needed.

My food was good yesterday 1460 calories consumed and every one of them delicicously healthy:0)
I am improving with the water intake too just under 2 litres yesterday.
No exercise though....

So to the dreaded weigh in...hang on....

DaaDah....  1.5lb's Gone..

I am happy with that, so I am nearly back on the 60 x 60 track, but I am trying not to focus on that.
I would dearly love to lose 2lb's per week so need to step up the exercise, so I am off...TTFN

5 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

I am so sorry to read that Ralph is feeling off colour still. I think a chiropractor or something is worth a try. If it persists though, another visit to the doc would be in order.

And, woo-hoo at the 1.5lbs down - that is fantastic!

Tina xx said...

I do hope Ralph makes a speedy recovery. I work at an Osteopath practice, and they really are very good. Give it a try.
Yay !! on the 1.5 loss.... thats great ! Keep up the good work. Glad to hear your back on track x

Beth said...

Congrats on the weight off! It's a great feeling!

big_mummy said...

osteopath sounds like a good idea, migraines are really nasty business.

congrats on the loss, that is wonderfel, keep it up and plough on :)

Twinkle Eyes said...

I hope your guy is all mended quite soon.

Well done on the weight loss, keep up the good work x