Monday 23 November 2009

Busy Monday..But People Noticing...

Monday is always busy in General Practice and today was no exception. We were so busy the day went past in a flash. It wasn't so busy that a few people have passed comment on my weight loss today which has given me a Buzz!!
Michelle from the pharmacy asked the Deputy Practice Manager if I was losing weight deliberately??
She had not heard I was on a diet (no one has heard anything cos I'm not dieting as such) so thought there was a medical problem.  I was very pleased to reassure her my health is improving by the day. One of our social workers noticed my watch is loose on my wrist now and commented that she had been thinking my uniform was looking rather big on me. It's looking awful right now, but I don't want to get it altered until after Christmas. Hoping to drop another size by then...

Two patients plus a pharmacy technican who comes in daily to collect repeat prescriptions all paid me compliments too.  So Sheilagh is very happy tonight, the work is beginning to pay off.

Food and mood EXCELLENT today.

5 comments:

Friend of the Bear said...

Glad you had such a great day! So wonderful when you can see that what you're doing is really making a difference - and even better when everyone else notices!

Bearfriend xx

divad said...

What a difference a few days makes! See, you got through the difficult days and now things are looking up!!!

accidental carer said...

Thats my girl- take the compliments and enjoy - love you xxx

Fat[free]Me said...

Fantastic! I am so glad the results are showing - this is what will carry you through now!

F. McButter Pants said...

Darling YOU LOOK MARVELOUYS! It is better to then feel good, darling! lol Soak in all those well deserved compliments!