Sunday 15 November 2009

Back Home and So Very Happy

I got home at 4:30 this afternoon after a wonderful weekend of love, laughter and loads of happy crafting.  Roll on next year!

Trish and I had an amazing time, met some really lovely people, made some new friends and learnt some  amazing new crafting ideas. I will share some photo's of the weekend tomorrow, but right now I am going to spend some time with my darling:)

I am delighted to say, I made some real good choices food wise. I hope to see a weight loss of two pounds this week.  There were loads of sweets and chocloates about. I didn't go overboard and I think I will see good results on Wednesday.

Hope you all had as great a weekend as I did.....

3 comments:

Brightcetera said...

Great to hear you had lots of fun and love this weekend, Sheilagh!

divad said...

I bet I know what you and your "darling" were up to!!!! :) Welcome back!

Tammy said...

My dearest Sheilagh, I am so behind on blog reading...forgive me!!! Thank you for the wonderful comment on my post, and just for the record, I love you, too. You're my dear, lovely friend from afar and I can only pray that one day I have the money to travel the distance to meet you in person. What a glorious, fun time that would be!! I'm glad you had a fantastic weekend, and proud of you for keeping the eating in control...I love following your progress! Big, squishy hugs for you. :)