Friday 26 March 2010

A Very Sweet Award


I received this award from the delightlful Dawne who has inspired me over the months, not just with her wondeful weight loss journey and her very special way of telling her story. She has inspired me mainly with her quiet spirituality and her unwavering faith. She has set me back on a path far more important than the physical, just by being Dawne.  Thank you for showning me a brand new dawn my darling girl.

Right. the rules...
1.  Thank the person who did the awarding....thank you again Dawne:O)

2. Tell why you were awarded..... believe I was awarded as a sweet birthday gift..16...no sorry 60 lol

3. Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers who have made my life sweeter...mmm

For being there always and forever in the sweet and the sour of my life,
I know I can always rely on you, to sweeten every day spent in your company

for being such a sweet natured lady, who gives and gives and gives and takes fab foto's too.

who needs some sweetness in her life right now, I pray she gets a job soon
and her life takes a new direction to where she deserves to be.


who makes my mouth water with her wonderful cookery blog.

who is bringing my holiday to New England closer
with here brilliant blog about.......New England:o)


Five great Bloggist's
Thank You Very Much



7 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Thank you!! You just made my night at work more bearable :)

Ellen said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award!

Erin | Bygone Living said...

Thank you so very much for this award :) I'm so glad you enjoy my blog!! ♥

Tammy said...

Awwwww....thank you so very much...you're the best sister ever!! :) I checked out that English food blog you nominated also....oh my goodness. Now I want to make a crockpot brisket...I've never made a brisket before, and those hot cross buns look glorious...and the Easter chocolate crispy nests are adorable!

divad said...

I adore you. I'm so glad you're also my sister in Christ! Double whammy love! Hey, I'm still pumped about NYC in September and my goal weight!!!!

Marie Rayner said...

Sheilagh, Thanks so much for passing this award on to me. You do me a great honor! I see you live in Runcorn! I am moving up to Blacon, Chester on Tuesday next, so we will be somewhat near neighbours! I have also looked at your weight loss blog. I have lost 3 1/2 stone since June and have a weight loss blog as well, Going Down, Down, Down. It's been a bit on hold lately because of the move etc., but will be back at it again soon! Have a lovely weekend! xxoo

accidental carer said...

Thanks darlin- this is a sweet reward, but do you know what - my award is just having you as my best friend. We had a little gap a few years back and I realise now how lost I was then. Soul sisters soul mates whatever it is I love it see you tomorrow YIPPEExxxxxxxxxxx