Saturday 13 March 2010

Emily is Coming Home!!!

As I write, Emily is waiting to come home from hospital. Just waiting for her take home medication.
We are all delighted and thankful.

Tonight is my birthday night out with all my lady friends from Bezzy Mate Trish, my daughters and sister, through to my workmates.  Nineteen of us in all.
I now feel I can go out and enjoy the night and celbrate Emily too.

Thank you to EVERYONE for all your best wishes and prayers they are greatly appreciated.

I will blog more tomorrow but now I am enjoying Bezzy Time,

8 comments:

WWSuzi said...

I am so happy to hear that!!

Christine said...

I was relieved to read that, poor little thing. Glad she is feeling so much better. Great day isn't it.

Julia Dunnit said...

Relief. Happiness. Great news, have a wonderful nightout.

divad said...

Enjoy your birthday night out. You'll have such a better time knowing that Emily is on the mend!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a relief! Been praying! What a wonderful birthday blessing. Deb

Retta said...

That is wonderful news, Sheilagh.
Loretta
=^..^=

Anonymous said...

Sheilagh, I have an award for you on my blog. It is the "Strength in the Storm" award and is given to those who have come through, or are going through, a difficult time by holding tight to Jesus.

You have obviously earned this award!

All you need to do is pick it up and paste it on your blog. You have already done the most essential task--you have trusted the Lord through a very difficult time.

You will find the badge on my sidebar. It is a pink flower on a green background with the words, "The Joy of the Lord is my Strength" on it. Just copy it and paste it. It is up to you whether or not you add the caption that is underneath.

You are not required to pass it on, but if you would want to, you may bless up to three bloggers with it. You just need to inform them of the award in a post on their blog rather than on your own.

God is good.

Deb
http://debwillbethin.blogspot.com

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

Such good news about Emily. At least you can enjoy your birthday without too much worry.