Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mothering Sunday

This has been the Best Mothers Day in a long time.
Emily is Home, Healthy and Happy!!!

My Daughter and Son In Law are delighted to say the least, Mike was saying this morning
he can't believe that just a week ago, we all were living in fear of what would come next.
God is Good and the Power of Prayer is the strongest force on Earth.

I had a Birthday night out with eighteen great women last night, some work mates, some friends and some relatives. It was a great night and we were all able to let our hair down, so to speak,  after a very stressed week.

From top top bottom:

My sister Julia and Me
My Trish and Me
Clair, Me, Janet (Old and Dear Friend) and Helen
My Girls and Me
Margie and Me.


                                                   
There are a loads of other photos, this is just a few. It is so good to see so many smiles.

I will be catching up on blogs over the next few days and giving some special thank you's out also.  There are some wonderful strangers out there who have become beautiful friends...

8 comments:

divad said...

Happy Mother's Day - it comes early in the UK! It looks like you had a great time and you are looking FAB darling - said with my poshest accent!

Buttercup said...

What a wonderful Mother's Day gift to have Emily home and then to celebrate with those near and dear! Sending happy birthday and Mother's Day wishes to you. Isn't it fun to make new friends!

accidental carer said...

This was such a great night and a fitting end to a stressful week. Was good for me to be part of all the laughter, our families go back a long way and we could certainly write a book. Love you all so much xxxxxxxxxx and She you know how I feel; not many people can have me in tears in Starbucks!!! Love you darlin xxxxx

Anonymous said...

I had no idea it was Mother's Day there. Happy Mother's Day! Such happy days & such a sweet blessing that Emily's well.

Deb

Tina xx said...

so good to see you so happy sheilagh. Fantastic news about Emily x

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

Glad you had a brilliant time and soooo good to know that Emily is better and back home again.

Tammy said...

You nearly gave me a heart attack sis!!! I thought I had let Mother's Day slip right by me w/o a single word to my mom!!! Then I realized it must come early for you, lol.

What a huge relief that Emily is better...there is most certainly power in prayer!! Praise the Lord for His goodness and healing.

So glad you go to get out with loved ones...you look so happy and you DESERVE a wonderful night out after all the stress! :)

WWSuzi said...

Glad you had such a nice mother's day. And good to see some of that stress is gone!