Thursday 25 March 2010

Some Photo's from my Celebration Weekend

                  Here are just a few photo's
              from my Birthday.


My Girls

From Left to right: Helen, Julia, Me, Clair, Jen and Zara.
In the front are, Jessica, Jazmine and Emily.



My Boys

From left to right: Ralph, Paul Mike, Matthew Me, Tim and Norman.
In the front: Oliver and Harry.



My Darling Granddaughters

Zara, Emily, Jessica and Jazmine.
A very happy Grandma too:o)



Gorgeous Grandsons

Oliver, Matthew and Harry.
Conor was the only one missing having joined the army two weeks previously.



My Birthday Cake.

Photo was taken after the candles were removed, no there were not 60, just 6, on for each decade.
The teddy because I love teddy bears, and handbags because I buy handbags like other women buy shoes!!

There are many many more photo's but I don't want to bore you..lol
I will upload them to Flicker and try to put a link on here and if you wish to have a look you are welcome.

I asm putting the finishing touch to my account of the weekend and will post sometime over this coming weekend. I have had another delightful day today. Was invited to Jazmine's school assembly this morning to enjoy a very colourful and powerful Samba Band Recital.  She has really enjoyed playing the Samba drums this term. After that we went into Liverpool and had a very pleasant afternoon, the weather was delightful. We went to order my new craft shed, it will be delivered on Easter Tuesday, so there is a fair amount of work to be done. preparing the ground etc. As well as being RUTHLESS in sorting out the contents of my current shed. So guess what we are doing for Easter?


7 comments:

Buttercup said...

I've been waiting for these pictures. What a beautiful family, and so great to see Emily in the photos, all smiling and healthy. Love the cake, I'm a teddy bear fan, too.

266 said...

That cake is AMAZING!!!

WWSuzi said...

Such a good looking family :)

Christine said...

What beautiful pictures...
Children are a treasure.
Congrats on your riches.

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

Lovely to meet the family.

M Pax said...

What a beautiful family you have. You are so fortunate. :) Pretty cake.

Tammy said...

Glad we finally got to see some pics...been waiting on those!! You have a beautiful family...you're very blessed. :)