Wednesday 30 September 2009

Wednesday Already?

I know I have said it before, but where is the time going?

I weighed in today and stayed the same:(
I  am a bit fed up with it as I won't be weighing next week as I am away.
Was hoping for at least a pound. 
I have been thinking about my eating and exercise
and why it is taking so long to lose this weight. 

Is it my age?
Is it my lifestyle?
Is it my job?

It has taken 27-28 weeks to lose 23 pounds.
I know a loss of 1-2 pounds a week is the recommend healthy loss rate.
but it is so boring!!!

Why can't I do a regular 2-3 pound loss like some people I know;)

I have got 25 weeks to lose 36 pounds.
Right now I don't think I can do it.
Right now I am pretty fed up and ready to throw the towel in.

3 comments:

VRaz60 said...

Hey, I've already hit the magic #60, and it IS a damned tough row to hoe. Slow but sure, is still the way to do it, so don't be discouraged. After all, you've lost weight and that is what it's really all about. Not the amount, but the health that we are recapturing. Think of the things you are doing now that you couldn't a few short weeks ago. Better to keep in mind the "gains" in terms of better health and vitality, not in terms of what you haven't "lost".

You are doing such a wonderful job, don't lose heart. The end of the journey will be well worth it. I'm certainly counting on that being the case. :)

Fat[free]Me said...

It may be slow, but you are looking so much slimmer now, you absolutely MUST carry on!

A sedentary job really doesn't help - I am quite certain you can enjoy a brilliant holiday, get loads of walking in and lose a bit more next time you weigh in.

And I agree with VRaz, you have gained so much and will gain loads more - health, happiness and renewed vitality. Worth so much, much more than a number on a scale!

((((hugs))))xxx

divad said...

Keep going. Just think how much greater that sex you spoke of will get as your body gets smaller!?! I always thought you UK'ers were prudish. Not our Sheilagh!!!!