Thursday 1 October 2009

October

October is a fabulous month.  I love the colours of Autumn, the crisp air, it's my favourite time for walking and taking photographs.

I am feeling better this morning, I had a natter with K (Fat[free]Me) last night and she gave me a pep talk and I am going to take her advice and look at switching some of the food I am eating.

So I apologise for my misery post last night and look forward to a bountiful October and a more positive outlook.

I am out for a curry tonight with the girls from work, looking forward to it. We enjoy a good laugh on these nights and as the flu season is upon us we need a giggle. We have our first flu vac clinic this afternoon so things will be manic. We will need the curry tonight,,LOL

5 comments:

VRaz60 said...

Glad to hear you're feeling perkier today. Yummmmmmm, curry. Making me hungry. Some of the very best curry I've ever had was in a little cafe in Windsor.

Fat[free]Me said...

Enjoy the curry - what a nice idea! And exactly who gave who a pep talk? Thanks for talking me off the ledge, honey!

Mwah x

Anonymous said...

mmmm Currie. LOVE Currie. Hi Sheilagh! I just found you through Dawne's blog (365 days to a new me) Love your encouraging comments I often see, so wanted to pop over and say Hi!

You can do it in 36 weeks! No throwing in the towel! I have 17 weeks today (gulp!) til my 40th birthday. I had hoped to lose 100 lbs by then, but know that's not possible anymore, but i am NOT giving up losing all this weight, and living a healthier life.

we can do it!

Tammy said...

Sheilagh!! Sorry I missed the last post and wasn't there to offer some words of encouragement...I have to tell you something...NO MORE STINKING THINKING WOMAN!! lol You have made fantastic progress Sheilagh. Your body and attitude and outlook have changed so, so much since you started. I know we all get a little down sometimes, but don't let that stop you! I think changing things up a bit this week is a fabulous idea. I'm sending some big, squishy hugs to you across the pond!!! And enjoy that yummy curry tonight with your friends. Such a lovely, lovely time of year...October is my favorite month and Autumn is my favorite season!!! Let's make this a super fantastic month for both of us, shall we? Are you with me girl?? I know you are!! You're no quitter!! :)

F. McButter Pants said...

I love Autumn is my favorite time of year as well. Your doing great friend, the crazy brain is trying to trick you and make you feel defeated. Kick it's ass!

Enjoy the curry.