Well what can I say, I started to catch up on comments and checking out my favourite places and found I received TWO Honest Scrap Awards. I am amazed, when I read the brilliant blogs out there I am humbled to find I have received an award, never mind TWO.
Thank you to VRaz60 and Tammy I am speechless...
I see that you have to tell 10 things about yourself if you receive this award, does that get multiplied by the number you receive? So do I have to tell 20? Erm...well..lets see what I can tell you that is not boring or shocking:)
1. I love Altered Art.
2. My favourite colour is Blue.
3. I met my husband via the internet.
4. I love teddy bears and have more than a couple...
5. I start Belly Dancing class TOMORROW..YIPPPPEEEEE!!!
6. I adore Jack Vettriano's Painitings.
7. I am shy.
8. My favourite football team is Everton.
9. I collect Notebooks.
10. I hate Racism and Discrimination.
11. I cannot sing but I like to sing.
12. I was going to be a nun.
13. I rarely watch televison.
14. I am having the best sex I have ever known.
15. You move me.
16. I love candles.
17. I suffer from procrastination and would love to find a cure.
18. I adore my grandchildren.
19. I am so boring.
20. I love papercrafts.
I am sure this must be the most boring list ever and I am sure if I was given a week or so to think, my list would be different but Hey-Ho this is me today..
I am still recovering from tha journey home yesterday and my back is wrecked. I am back on track with my food though amd I am really pleased about that. I enjoyed a treat or two packed with everything one shouldn't when trying to lose weight. I suffered for it, I have been so uncomfortable and bloated I so want to get back into healthy eating. Soup has been my saviour today with some delicious multi grain bread.
We are away to Cornwall at the weekend and I am looking for some simple but healthily delicous recipes so Ralph doesn't feel he is being denied because of my journey. I have promised myself three treats while we are down there.
1 A Cornish Cream Tea.
2. Cornish Fish and Chips.
3. A Cornish Pasty