Tuesday 22 September 2009

Sore Back Today

Not done much today,apart from go to work and go to the old town to have a baby gift basket wrapped during my lunch hour. My back has been very sore today, so my husband said no gym today. So have had quite a lazy evening doing nothing much.  Boy does it make you tired sitting around doing nothing...lol 
Says the energetic exercise addict extraordinaire!!!

Hopefully it will feel easier tomorrow as it will be my last opportunity to go to the gym until Monday.  We hare heading up to Scotland on Thursday straight after work. Going to see the new baby and his mummy and daddy and great nana too.
Was hoping to see the Beautiful K(Fat[free]Me) but she is otherwise engaged this trip.

Went over my calories a little today but not worried, I am in control and enjoying my meals.

3 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Have a great trip! I love that you feel so in control of your eating. Wonderful job.

F. McButter Pants said...

I am behind reading your blog....I loved the pic of the new Gkid...cute.

You look so GREAT! Very chic!

Hope the back feels better...it sounds like you have found your groove. Good for you.

Brightcetera said...

I hope your back pain disappears, Sheilagh.

Enjoy your trip visiting your brand new grandbaby!!! awwwww.

You are so sparkly and nice.