Saturday 19 September 2009

Meet The Latest Member of The Family



Isn't she Gorgeous?

This is Meg an eight week old Collie, the newest member of my baby daughter's family.
They lost their beloved Ella three weeks ago and are still grieving for her.
This little fluffy bundle has brough the joy back to the house.

Helen, my daughter chose not to go with Mike my lovely son-in-law to pick her.
She didn't want to see a puppy that looked like Ella and want it.
So Mike and the girls chose her. She is adorable.
As you may guess she is the centre of attention not just with the family but the whole street.
Ella was a popular member of the close community my daughter lives in and they all mourned her.
Now they are all delighted with the new arrival and I think she will be soon a very loved member of of our extended family and friends group.

3 comments:

Tina xx said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Soooooooooo cute..... I want one :O(

Fat[free]Me said...

Want want want!

She is adorable and I am so glad for you all - that will help you get over the loss of Ella and make up for the lack of kitten in your life.

still, I want!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! I want one so bad, but going to wait a little bit longer till both kids are in school full time, then one day I'll just bring one home. I love collies!