Thursday 7 January 2010

Snow Snow Snow Snow......



These are a small selection of the beautiful photo's my husband took yesterday.
I think they are stunningly beautiful.

There is a forcast of more snow overnight and the coldest night ever recorded for British wintertime.
Last night is some parts of Cheshire, it was minus 20 degree's.  It's flipping freezing!!

Because it is so cold, I am wanting stodgy comfort food.  I had porridge for breakfast, lentil soup for lunch and corn beef hash and butter beans for tea.  Also had a couple of fingers of shortbread.

Mood = Good
Food  = Good

5 comments:

WWSuzi said...

You have more snow than we do!!

VRaz60 said...

Hubby Dearest's company has a branch in Watford (sp?) England, and they are in quite a tizzy over the 9" that have been dumped on them. We have about 31" on the ground currently. The newest stuff is blowing around everwhere, so we have lovely drifts. Stay warm and cozy! AND, lovely pictures!!

Stephanie said...

Wow, I am getting cold looking at those photos. It's snowy and freezing here in Colorado too. I'm ready for spring already.
BODA weight loss

Fat[free]Me said...

They are lovely pictures - at least that is one good thing about all this snow!

Keep warm and well done on all that healthy food despite the urge to consume lots of stodge!

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Sheilagh. Beautiful photos! The cold always makes me want to eat more. I'm very glad the cold snap is over now. I love seeing snow but temperatures getting down so incredibly low is quite frightening.

Bearfriend xx