Tuesday 5 January 2010

Erm...Errr...Well....Mmm...What Can I Say.......Brain Slip..Thats My Excuse and I am Sticking to It!!!

Ok I now realise I weighed in a day too early, I don't know what happened, maybe it was because I was awake half the night....I don't know...But I do know I get a second weigh-in tomorrow...LoL

Here are a few pictures of todays snow, we haven't had snow like this for many years. The country is in shock!!

The top two were taken on the way to work this morning
My little dog Titch enjoying the fresh snow this evening in the back garden.

Bottom one is my car, tonight at 5pm
Snow Snow Snow and Snow.......
I am dreading tomorrow:o(

4 comments:

WWSuzi said...

"hugs"

Fat[free]Me said...

After 2 weeks of this snow I am now really sick of it and apparently the met office say we are going to have another 3 weeks more!

Love how your brain got addled this morning - I blame total disorientation after the holidays.

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Sheilagh. We had the first snow here this winter - a whole inch! This is more snow than we have had on the last decade. I only wish it was more. I love it! Though obviously I don't have to be anywhere so it is no inconvenience to me. Your car does look rather immobilised ... I hope you are OK today.

Bearfriend xx

(I have just left 5 comments for your January posts. I have really missed being able to comment. My connection should be fixed by Friday - crossing everything)

VRaz60 said...

Oh boy, do I ever relate to the "brain farts". I have them constantly. We have the snow, too. Wonderful to look at, a beast to deal with. UGH!! I want it to just go away.