Tuesday 13 October 2009

The Beautiful Fairy of the Scottish Lands Sprinkles Her Magic Dust....

She has done it again my darling little friend has lifted my spirits again.
She is so Fat[free]Free these days she is almost unrecognisable.
A good natter on the phone and she has got me all motivated again.

I am very lucky to have such wonderful friends:
My Bezzy Mate Trish http://thisaccidentalcarer.blogspot.com/
My Darlin Girl  Kari http://fat-free-me.blogspot.com/
They are my two real-time friends
Trish for over twenty years Kari for five or more.
And to be honest I don't know what I would do without them.
They are SIMPLY the BEST.

Then there are my new friends in Blogland, who encourage and inspire
with  wonderful words and honesty. Your stories are so gobsmackingly
wonderful.  Some are perfect wordsmith's, and some are just simply truthful,
sometimes painfully so.

Thank you to vRaz60, F.McButterPants, amoslionhorse and 266 for your encouraging comments today, I really do honour your comments also today.

I weigh in tomorrow and I know I have gained and I think it will be a large gain.
But I will treat the numbers with distain and look foward and downwards because do you know what?
I'll Get By With a Little Help from My Friends...

3 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

Awww, you draw the nicest people towards you because you deserve them, Sheilagh, because you are a lovely person yourself.

I often notice that any weight gained while on a bender, tends to come off again quite quickly (its almost like it hasn't settled properly yet), so even if you are horrified tomorrow, don't panic, a good week will sort it out and then you will be back on track as if nothing ever happened.

Love ya darlin - we will all be skinny bitches before we know it - yay!

266 said...

So glad you are feeling better! And, yes, you certainly can get by with a little help from your friends!!!

divad said...

I LOVE the word "gobsmackingly"...we should use that in Canada. I'm going to start it in honour of YOU!

I am so glad that you're back on track, that you had good friends to turn to and that tomorrow is a new day, not matter the scale results.

We're doing this Sheilagh!!!!