Sunday 31 October 2010

Sunday So it Must Be NEW YORK!!!

Guess where we are?


Lady Liberty Looking As Lovely As I Thought She Would!!

Amazing Skyline!!


Not The Ferry Across The Mersey!!

It's been a long day, but we have arrived and cannot wait to see the city  that never sleeps tomorrow.
The B&B is a little tired, but it is clean and the bed is comfy, so it's ok, I was disappointed when we got here, but after the Shaker Farm B&B anything would disappoint.  So we are relaxing watching Titanic and tomorrow we shall hit the town. Sightseeing tomorrow and Tuesday, meeting Buttercup on Tuesday evening, shopping Wednesday. Home Thursday...

5 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Oh my you are having a fantastic holiday!! Love your photo's.

divad said...

How I wish I was there to meet my Sweet Sheilagh. Enjoy every moment of seeing my dream - NYC! xxxx

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you've had a great tour. The B&B may hold a more pleasant visit than you think. Deb

accidental carer said...

Soak it all in darlings- the B&B is just somewhere to lay your tired heads after all the sightseeing. Hope the comfy shoes are holding out!! Love you xxxxx

Tammy said...

Hey sis! So glad you're enjoying your vacation...take lots of pics in NYC!! :)