Thursday 7 October 2010

Feeling Better

I finally started to feel a little better this afternoon, my head feels clearer, the cough is not so painful and the achey joint pain is easing off. 

Now I can resume getting excited about our holiday, but first I have a wonderful weekend planned with my bezzy  Trish. We are going to a stamping show on Saturday, then to see "Eat, Pray, Love" on Saturday evening.
Then on Sunday we are going to an all day workshop to make an Advent Calendar. 

c1.jpg




My darling will be at home with a list of job's that need doing before we fly away......
Am I Blessed or am I Blessed??

4 comments:

divad said...

Warning - go to that movie FULL!!!! Do NOT go on an empty stomach. Bring a good, healthy snack for before and after. The only other movie that made me want to eat as much as Eat, Pray, Love as Julie and Julia!

Retta said...

So glad you are feeling better, Sheilagh!
The advent calendar is so cute, ya gotta be sure to show us yours when you get it finished.
Loretta
=^..^=

accidental carer said...

Think it is us who are blessed to have you in our lives darlin..............
see you tomorrow love ya xxxx

Tammy said...

It sounds like you have a fabulous weekend planned! I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better, too. :)