Wednesday 17 June 2009

Plodding On

I am plodding on, exercise wise. I wish I could report I am breaking a sweat every day, but I am not. My back and now my left hip are doing their best to stop me getting moving and they are winning so far. I am doing short walks and five minutes on the Nordic walk. I reckon it is better than nothing, but want to be doing so much more!!

Food wise I am enjoying my food, the soup and sandwich lunch is delicious, I am amazed at how much I am eating and not craving sweet stuff.

Long May it Last!!

2 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

These flippin aches and pains - my knees are still killing me and I am sorry to report that the sciatica just will not budge - a pair of old crocks that's what we are, lol!

I hope your back eases and, oh gosh, hip pain sounds a bit worrying. A pal gave me some chondroitin complex gels from Holland and Barrett the other day and I am giving them a try - anything! They have glucosamine in as well as other stuff.

It is wise to not push it while your back is still hurting, though. I know it is frustrating, but you don't want to be laid up for weeks as that would be even more frustrating!

Good news on the food though - I am looking forward to the weekend - yippee!

Sean Anderson said...

I really hope you start feeling better! I agree with Fat(free)Me, you don't want to risk further injury. Just relax and continue doing what you've been doing...it will get better and you'll be back out there in no time.

I love your spirit!

Take care and my best always,

Sean Anderson
The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser
www.losingweighteveryday.blogspot.com