Wednesday 3 June 2009

Plodding On

I seem to be a plodder now:) It used to be that the weight would come off quite easily, I have lost seven in a week before now. But now it is a pound or half a pound a week, very disheartening.

I am eating so healthily too, it's not fair (stamping foot down hard!)
It must be my age...
It must be my Diabetes...
It must be my contentment...

When I was unhappy I could lose weight easier, even though comfort eating was my forte. Now I am in a very happy contented relationship it is an uphill plod in wellies to lose the weight...BooHooHoo.....

Goes to show, you can't have Everything.

2 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

It is only this time that I have managed to lose more than dribs and drabs. I am not sure what is different apart from the exercising and not having too many disruptions in my life causing me to comfort eat. I am also sneakily thinking that not having the monthly problems is keeping things consistent for me too. You have had a change in your hormones lately and maybe when they settle down and your fitness has improved more, the weight will come off much faster.

Sigh, those days of big weekly losses are a thing for teenagers and big men, lol!

F. McButter Pants said...

Slow and steady wins the race...blah blah blah. Who wants to hear that, right?

I wish it would come off faster myself!