Wednesday 24 June 2009

Bulging Fridge Groaning....

After my darling granddaughter's 5th Birthday party, at which I was Extremely good. We went shopping for fresh fruit and vegetables.. After being inspired by my visit to the Fab K, and the delicious food she served. I had also taken delivery of the F2 Diet book.

So armed with a list of idea's from K and the book I enjoyed shopping for healthy food. Hence the fridge is groaning, it has loads of fresh salad, fresh raspberries, strawberries, grapes, melon, pineapple, oranges. Lots of lo cal treats too, my husband said "we have never had so many treats in the house" But they are necessary, I realised at the weekend, if you know there is a small sweet treat available, you don't risk going and buying a load of chocolate and binging if you have had a baaad day....

So now I am a way to take a short walk on a beautiful sunshiny morning, I think this is going to be a great day.

2 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

Yippee - I see another good weight loss in your future!

We are shrouded in haar this morning, so I couldn't see a thing on today's walk and even the birds were quiet. It will be lovely when it lifts!

Enjoy your beautiful walk and have a great day.

Sean Anderson said...

Sounds so wonderful, that's good stuff! I hope the walk was fabulous! It's going to be a fantastic day!!!