Wednesday 24 February 2010

Weigh In Wednesday

Lost the two pound I gained last week...Totally Delighted Thank You Very Much!!!

I must admit I have been an angel with my food this week, so I really do know what I must do to get to target. Hopefully attending the gym every other day will help too.  I have tried to drink the water today, it is sooooooooooo hard!!  I felt like I was drowning ar lunch time. I have had over two litres so by bed time I should have done the three. But If I am up all night piddling I am going to scream!!

I have had a lovely evening with my daughter Clair and two of her children Ollie and Jaz.  They came for tea and we had great fun.  I am so happy things are getting back to normal with Clair and myself.

Mood = Very Happy
Food = Very Delicious

Today I am Grateful for:

Good healthy food on the table and the grandchildren loving it!!
Fun times with grandchildren.
Peace and quiet when grandchildren go home;o)

10 comments:

Ellen said...

Congratulations for losing the 2 pounds! Hope I lose the 1 I gained at yesterday's weigh-in. I too am trying to be extra good and you are absolutely right - it is hard too drink all that water! I am only half way there.

VRaz60 said...

Great job on the loss!! Losing is a real spirit booster, isn't it? However, it's nothing when compared to the joy that a day with children and grandchildren can bring.

F. McButter Pants said...

We totally agree about the loving the gkids, but also loving the peace after they're gone. That made me smile.

congrats on the loss, you little Angel!

WWSuzi said...

It's so good to hear you and your daughter are getting along better! 2lb loss is awesome :)

266 said...

Glad to hear those two pounds have disappeared again!

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Sheilagh. Well done on losing those 2 lbs!

Glad you had a lovely time with your daughter.

Bearfriend xx

Please see my comment on your last post for my views on forcing too much water down.

x said...

congrats on your two pounds!

divad said...

I upped my water and saw 2 pounds float away too! Congrats! But, the peeing continually is downright embarrassing! People at work must think I have a REAL problem. I have to pee after every 30 minute lesson.

Tammy said...

I knew you'd get rid of those 2 lbs in a hurry!! Very proud of your angelic eating this week. :)

accidental carer said...

So life is pretty good? I know how to improve it even more .........................