Sunday 21 February 2010

Snow Sunday

Where does it all come from? I got up at 6:30am to get my final bit's a pieces ready for my trip to see Bezzy Mate and Sam and all the other lovley girls at Sam's Crop. Only to find about 4 inches of SNOW had fallen over night. So guess who is going NOWHERE? Wouldn't mind but had baked an apple cake and a lemon and ricotta cake for the girls...Temptation is now in the kitchen, but soon to be dispatched elsewhere.

So what to do today? I am not happy to do scrapbooking here as I take over the living room and kitchen and Ralph tries not to get frustrated with it but I know he does. So my little trolly and bags of stuff can stay put for the moment.  Ralph is doing homework for his college course, he would rather be walking in Anglesey but lets not go over that shall we?

What I did do this morning was get measured, haven't done that in a long while. But I thought if I am starting the gym tomorrow I would like some baseline number's to work with.  I was very pleasantly surprised to find I had lost another six inches. From bust (Hubby not impressed) waist, hips and tum.  That has given me a bit of a boost.

From tomorrow I will be updating my food blog with every morsel that I eat, also will record  all exercise and activity, in an effort to get this body and mind of mine back in the groove.

8 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Wow you have more snow that we have!! Have fun at the gym :)

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Sheilagh. We had no snow here. But it was cold last night.

I don't know how you can cope with that baking!

Well done on your inches lost and I hope you have a great gym visit tomorrow.

Bearfriend xx

266 said...

Awesome job on more inches gone!

Tammy said...

6 more inches is AWESOME!!! The sun has been shining here and decent temps for 3 days in a row now, so I finally got myself out of the house this morning, grabbed my sister, and went on a lovely hike...4.5 miles!! I remember when I first started exercising, I couldn't walk 15 mins w/o thinking I would surely die. Isn't progress wonderful? Be proud of those lost inches! :)

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

It's a conspiracy! Damned snow!

So sorry you couldn't get to the crop today - you were missed. Likely just as well you didn't come as I wouldn't have been able to resist the baking!

Fantastic news about the inch loss. Good luck at the gym.

Hope to see you soon.

Sam xx

divad said...

Someone is in the groove!!

My husband is equally unimpressed with any weight loss from the boob area...hee hee!

I would be disappointed about not scrap booking too. It's a lot of work to pack all of that stuff up. It's so much more fun scrapping with gal pals than on your own.

Kathleen said...

Great work on the inches lost. I'll be checking in on your food blog to see how your progress is going. I know you'll do great! I'd like some of that lemon ricotta cake.....PLEASE.........Hugs, Kathleen

accidental carer said...

That snow was a set up- it was fine as the day went on- the forces are keeping us apart for some reason. Hope the gym goes well; Julie and I going tomorrow night; I will have to be gentle with my knee though.
I need to lose a pound a week up to the wedding. Got two outfits to try on and hope they look as if I can grow into them!!
See you 12th by hook or by crook love and miss you xxx