Monday, 22 February 2010

Back InThe Groove But Not In The Gym

Yet again I am saying I am back on track, I'm in the groove, I've got my head back on, this is it.....

I have had a very good day with my food, the gym let me down, I had a message on my voice mail to ring the gym at lunchtime. They wanted me to come in earlier, 4pm, I told them I was working until 4:30, so they asked again, could I come in at 4pm?  No I am working...Oh can you come tomorrow at 5:30 then?...So tomorrow it is, I am not impressed neither is Ralph...

We have had a fun night on the Wii though so I have hasd some exercise but not what was planned.

Food = Good...1215 calories
Mood = Good

Today I am thankful for:

Great Craich
The joy of the written word
The love of God.

8 comments:

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Sheilagh. Hope the gym goes well tomorrow.

Bearfriend xx

Sam said...

Shame the gym messed you about. Hope it goes well for you tomorrow.

spunkysuzi said...

I wouldn't be impressed either!!

dawne said...

I love that you post what you're thankful for! You are a woman of real character Sheilagh! And, I'm going to meet you someday!!! Can't wait.

Tammy said...

I love the things you're grateful for...beautiful!! And your calories are FANTASTIC today! :)

Buttercup said...

Hope the gym timing works out. Cheers for how well your food day went.

accidental carer said...

Think of me too at the gym tonight- might be a bit later than you. When I come back in the next life I will be sylph like and have a metabolism which will allow me to eat what I want when I want and to also ENJOY exercise.
But for this life here we go - love you ......................

VRaz60 said...

I'd be upset too if the gym did that to me. Not making a very good first impression, if you ask me. Good for you on the food and mood. You are an inspiration.