I received this Beautiful Award from the lovely
Friend of the Bear
Part of the award is to answer the questions below, which was fun,
then to pass it one to five favourite bloggers.
So herer goes...
1. What would your perfect day consist of?
My perfect day would be spent with my best friend Trish,
a little crafting, a lot of laughing, ton's of talking.
Topped off with a delicious meal with all my favourite people. That would be some meal..lol
It would need to be a rather large restaurant!!
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
This is a difficult one, maybe a comfy dressing gown.
Not glamourous I know but hey ho thats me:)
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Scrapbooking, stamping, cooking, photography...
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Would have to be the beach although I love walking in the woods but not in wellies!!
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
I often hug tree's, love them to bits.
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
Sorry, has to be supermarket, no space to grow our own, due to my sheds!!
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
No, but I am still looking;)
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish 'n' chips from the wrapper?
Sharing fish n chips, parked down by the River Mersey is one of our favourite
treats, so a slap up posh restaurant meal would be a very pleasant change, but not better.
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
Water, being a Piscean, it soothes me, I love to walk in the rain,
I have stood naked in torrential rain and it was one of the most wonderful feeling ever.
10. Do you believe in fairy's?
Now the passing on of the award, I am a little worried about this as in recent weeks I have read how awards terrify some bloggers. I am not wanting to stress any one out, I just want to spread some fun.
So here goes:
I can't do that linky thing again sorry:(
I had fun with this, hope you do.
Thanks again to Bear Friend.