Monday 31 May 2010

We Are Back...

From a Very Busy Weekend in Scotland.

Just popped in, just home, Ralph has worked so hard getting his mum's bathroom sorted for her and he has made a fabulous job of it. Stupidly I did not take a photo:(

My relationship with his mum reached another place, a wonderful place. 
She is a wonderful lady and so determined to get moblie again.

Well tomorrow is June 1st and I have a
PLAN TO GET BACK ON TRACK.
Each Tuesday will be my Truthful Tuesday, it will be my weigh day, my review day, my honesty day.
(I mean a completely hand on heart honesty day)
So if there is anything you wish to know about me, ask me on a Tuesday and I will tell you.

Good night, hope you have had a great weekend.

6 comments:

Buttercup said...

Glad all went well this weekend. I'm back on healthy eating track and even managed to do well over the long weekend. I've got weigh-in planned for tomorrow night.

Erin | Bygone Living said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a good time! ♥

divad said...

My imagination is running wild with questions!?! Yes, you get back on track lady!!!! Vacation is over, healthy eating takes over now!

Anne H said...

Home safe and sound ....ready to start again,eh?

Marie Rayner said...

Glad you had a lovely weekend Sheilagh! xxoo

M Pax said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend. :D