Monday 3 May 2010

OMG!!! OMB!!!


I have been awarded the WILD award
by the lovely Karen and 266,
does that mean I have to do two of the dares?
As Below?
Here's the copy & paste stuff:

 Get really excited that you got the coolest award ever!
2. Choose one of the following options of accepting the Oh My Blog! award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight,
or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog where
you’re basically talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning,
before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.
3. Pass the award onto at least three, but preferably more,
awesome bloggers and let them know.



Right let's consider the options:

a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
I don't get drunk...Honestly I don't, friends and family have tried often to get me there,
but it just does not happen.
b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
Erm...... let me think on that.
(c) Write a “soundtrack of your childhood” post.
This is a possiblity as I started a list for my recent birthday
whatever.
d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog where
you’re basically talking to the camera about whatever
I don't think so, I wouldn't know where to start wiuth that one.
e) Take a picture of yourself
first thing in the morning,
before you do anything else
(hair, make up, etc) and post it.
Isn't there a law against this? I would hate to scare anyone of a nervous dispostion??
I  may do this but with a mental health warning attached.....

If you have a low pain threshhold pleased don't look at my blog tomorrow, just in case
And now the nominations
(Drum Roll)
for this
Magnificent Award.
In no particular order:

Trish
http://thisaccidentalcarer.blogspot.com/
Kathleen
http://ruralmainelife.blogspot.com/
Beth
http://merryperennial.blogspot.com/
Loretta
http://lorettasjourney.blogspot.com/
Brenda
http://bfitby40.blogspot.com/

I could go on but it's time for tea....

Have fun, but be warned only call back here if
you have a strong constitution tomorrow...

oxoxoxo


7 comments:

accidental carer said...

Thank you darlin as ever I am thrilled. The downside is that now I have a technological challenge!! You knooooooooowwwwwwww how rubbish I am at that.
So watch the space on my blog and it may arrive within the next week!!! If I struggle you can show me how on Friday- face to face-- yahoo can't wait xxxxxx

Retta said...

Awww... thank you, Sheilagh, for thinking of me! I appreciate that. And it's going to be fun to see what you come up with tommorrow. :-D

The last award I accepted took me literally, months to get through... so I'm going to have to revert back to my previous awards policy... thank you but I'll have to pass. There is just so little time, and I love visiting my bloggyland friends and doing posts, with what computer time I have.

But I appreciate you thinking of me, I do!
Loretta
=^..^=

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Sheilagh. Congrats! Or maybe not ....

I'm sure you look fresh faced and lovely first thing!

Bearfriend xx

Brenda said...

Congrats Sheilagh on your award (u truely deserve it) and a BIG thank You!! for nominating me too :)
I've been off the bloggr world all week and it was a great suprise to see this!!!(don't worry, I am not taking a pic of myself first thing in the morning, I don't even like looking in the mirrow then)hehe

Brightcetera said...

OHHHHHH I can't wait!

divad said...

Hee hee!

WWSuzi said...

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's post! Can't be any worse than mine :)