Friday 26 November 2010

Reward's and Award's

We went to an awards dinner last night. Ralph's firm were rewarding innovation and my guy was rewarded:)
I was so proud I could have burst when he went up for his award. He is a very quiet, private man and I knew he felt very uncomfortable being called up on stage in front of a room full of people. But I was so proud of him.

I feel so privileged to be his wife .After a very checkered life and expecting to be miserable for the rest of my life.  This man came into my life at a time I was on the floor, physically, mentally and emotionally. He helped me with his kind words and simple encouragement. His belief in God revived my love of Christ and encouraged me to get strong again and claim my life back.

Rewards and awards he deserves them all, he made me feel like a million dollars last night. He bought two dresses for me for the occassion while I was away at the weekend. I had  planned  to wear a borrowed dress.  Both of them suited me perfectly, I have never had this sort of love and attention in all of my life.

He won an award last night, I won an award beyond words when I married Ralph White.
I thank God every day for him.

4 comments:

Anne H said...

Sounds like the perfect match for both of you!
I'm happy for you - I love to hear stories like that.
You deserve every good thing in the whole world!

Buttercup said...

So happy for Ralph. You both deserve every good and lovely thing in life. Blessed to call you friends!

accidental carer said...

He deserves you too - don't forget that you have changed his life. You are the perfect pair and thats a fact- love you both loads xxxxxxxxxxxx

WWSuzi said...

What a wonderful couple you both are! Your Ralph sounds like my Ralph and indeed we are blessed :)