Monday 22 November 2010

Crafting Friends.


Sunday afternoon, all crafted out, the friends we shared the weekend with.
Left to  right: me, Trish, Estella, Cheryl and Sue.
We all shared a table as we did last year and it was great.
We plan to meet up again at Port  Sunlight in April 2011.
I will take photo's of the project's we did and post them soon.

Getting over the weekend and back into "normal" mode is taking time.
I have a lot's of thoughts racing around my brain at the moment, plan's and dreams.
I cannot share them right now but once they have been made real,
you will hear me shouting from the mountain top.

I am still sorting my holiday photo's but will share some with you each day this week.
Can't believe we have been home two weeks...Who is robbing time?

5 comments:

divad said...

So glad you are in a happy place Sheilagh.

Buttercup said...

What a wonderful weekend. Wish I could have been with all of you. So look forward to hearing the plans that you have in mind. Hope they include a visit back to the US. Take good care and good wishes and hugs to you and Ralph.

Marie Rayner said...

I wish I knew who was robbing time Sheilagh coz I'd like to get some of it back. The days just seem to whizz by! xxoo

Anne H said...

Crafty YOU!
Good on ya!

accidental carer said...

Oh boy there are those boobs again- must do something about them or maybe wear black like everyone else. Fun time darlin - missing you already- love ya xx