Another week gone never to be seen again.......
Strangely a weekend ahead with nothing planned??
It has been a long, long time since we had a weekend like this.
Might start sorting clothes for our holiday,
I swore I would not take too many clothes but now
I am beginning to panic as to taking too few.
I now know I will DEFINATELY be seeing two of my favourite bloggers.
to say I am excited it a bit of an understatement. To meet blog friends for real
has got to be amazing and I cannot wait.
I have some questions:
1. What all American experience do you recommend we try?
2. Do Dunkin Donuts still to a Cinnammon Roll?
3. My husband wants to eat at a diner at least once, any recommendations?
4. What shouldn't we miss in Boston?
5. What shouldn't we miss in New York?
6. Any scrapbooking stores you recommend?
There will be more questions over the next three weeks, but if you have any idea's as to what we can do, I would be delighted to hear from you.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -- Mark Twain
Have a Fabulous Weekend