Friday 9 April 2010

Spice Girls


Here are my Curry Night Girls

Left to Right...Me...Lorraine...Ann...Jean...Norma

We had a good night last night, the food was delicious, the company was
good fun and the wine flowed but not my way....

I am getting back in the groove, finally, after three weeks of
eating delicious but rather unhealthy food.
I was disappointed to just lose 2 pounds this week,
but I have gotten over that now. Two pound a week would be great

and I might just manage to complete Tammy's Challenge.

I am getting back to  the gym on Monday,
 we will be lifting loads of weight's over the weekend furnishing my shed,
but getting back to some regular exercise next week is
imperitive for my physical and mental health.
Sliding back into bad habits is not going to continue.
It is almost a year since I started this blog
and getting back in the groove has got to happen before then,
 with a noticable weight loss. 
At least get back to where I was before my birthday.
 So I would absolutley love to get to
Onederland by April 30th.

Can I do it?
YES I CAN

Will I Do it?
YES I WILL


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you will! Deb

divad said...

I believe in you!!! You are not slipping back into old habits. Consistency. Consistency. You're doing it!

266 said...

Yes, yes, yes! By the way, have you decided what to call your shed?

F. McButter Pants said...

Great attitude Missy! You look like a real fun bunch of Curry Ladies!

YES YOU CAN!

VRaz60 said...

Good for you!! You can do it, and we'll all be cheering you on!

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Sheilagh. Hope you got my email.

That looks like a great night out!

Good luck with reaching Onderland by the end of the month - Yes you can!

Bearfriend xx