Tuesday 13 April 2010

A Fab Day

We had a lovely time is Southport....
Ralph had his well deserved treat of Fish and Chips and he bought lots of sweets from the old fashioned sweet shop, to take into work.  I did have fish and chips and enjoyed every morsel.  This was it, the last day of my semi retirement days off together. So I enjoyed my food with my man.  We talked about our eating habits and exercise regime and we have had a rethink of our plans but that is for another post.  Let's just say there has been some radical thinking and action is about to be taken.

I think I have been getting away from the purpose of this blog over the past two months with so many distractions, starting with Emily being so ill.  Then my birthday followed by my new shed.  Writing about healthy eating and exercise has been sidelined.  Well that all finishes tonight.  Starting tomorrow this blog will be more centred on my quest for a healthier lifestyle. My other blogs will continue to tell the stories of my crafting, my food and my life in general. They will not be daily blogs as this one is but if anyone is interested in any of the other aspect's of my life, here are the links:




So tomorrow is WIW and I am not expecting a loss and I am hoping not to have gained.
What ever the result, it will be the start of the road back to healthy. I am not setting goals.
Even though there is a holiday on the horizon and a wedding coming up in a few months, then my
Big Holiday in October/November. What will be will be and this time my mantra is going to be
NO PRESSURE.

No pressure but plenty of pleasure....




 




5 comments:

266 said...

Sounds like you have a good plan! But you really must tell us... what did you name your shed?! :)

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Sheilagh. Glad you had a great day out. That fish and chips looks GOOD! The Bear and I had a similar meal out today. PLUS dessert!

We have a sweet shop recently opened up here in response to Woolworths closing. The Bear loves sweets and can devour jelly babies and turkish delight by the pawful, but refuses all chocolate on the grounds that the sugar in it gives him a headache ... WTF? Bear logic obviously doesn't follow the usual rules.

Thanks for the links. I'll check them out.

Bearfriend xx

Erin | Bygone Living said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day... I sure do love Fish & Chips. Wishing you luck on your health quest ♥

divad said...

Hey, I've been in that exact Sweets Shop in South port! My brother in law played a concert in that town, so we went to listen and shop. My sister bought her wedding tiara in that shopping district. Sounds like a fun day...no fried food tomorrow though, k? :)

karen@fitnessjourney said...

Hi Sheilagh, thanks for stopping by my blog. It looks like you are a woman of many talents. Best of luck with your journey.