Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year Fresh Start

Here I go again, getting back on track and hoping by the end of 2013 I will be far healthier than I am right now. A heart scare is a great motivator in getting you to look at your lifestyle in every way and I have got lazy and greedy for rubbish. It all ended last night. I have been for a short walk today and I have plans formulating in my head as I write.My word for 2013 is DETERMINATION and it is going to get me to where I need to be.I plan to have fun on this journey, with my food and my exercise. So see you around.

2 comments:

Buttercup said...

We will cheer each other on! We both need to stay healthy -- so many good times ahead. Hugs and love!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Happy new year from a fellow blogger. Let's hope this fresh new year brings us all new beginnings. Your newest follower, Linda-