Wednesday 29 April 2009

325 Days and Counting

I did start a blog on my 59th birthday about heading for 60 and the journey to that momentous number. But the gremlins of cyberspace got me locked out. So here I am starting again....

It is now 325 day's to my 60th birthday and I am taking a happy and positive journey to it.

The plan is to lose 60 pounds along the journey, I have lost three so far:)
The plan is to get fitter along the way, walking and the Wii Board figure in this.
The plan is to love myself more, I have finally given myself permission to do so.
The plan is to have fun up to and after my Sixtieth.

They say senior citizens go into a second childhood......bring it on.

I have a list of things to do before I am sixty.
It has a variety of goals:
Personal
Spiritual
Healthiness
Wellbeing
Creative

So I have a lot to do over the next 325 days, I need some encouragement....

3 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

You will find lots of encouragement in blogland - there are some smashing people out there.

Look forward to seeing your goals - what a brilliant idea and a very positive outlook!

Sean Anderson said...

So wonderfully proud of your decision. A decision can be an immensley powerful thing.

My best always,

Sean Anderson
The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser
www.losingweighteveryday.blogspot.com

Sean Anderson said...

Immensely. I'm such a nerd and a spelling freak!! LOL

Sean